Enjoy coverage that's as good as everyone else's. Even 4G LTE† on compatible GSM iPhones.
†To get 4G LTE speed, you must have a 4G LTE capable device and 4G LTE SIM. Actual availability, coverage and speed may vary. LTE is a trademark of ETSI.
Compare iPhone models
1. What iPhone versions does Straight Talk offer?
Straight Talk offers the iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, and iPhone 4S.
2. Where can I buy my iPhone?
You can buy an iPhone on Straight Talk at Walmart.
3. What Service Plans can I use with my iPhone?
Your iPhone on Straight Talk is only compatible with our Unlimited and Unlimited International** Service Plans. Both of these include unlimited talk, text & data, with the first 5 GB of data at up to 4GLTE† speed then 2G*, and are available in 30 Day, 90 Day, 180 Day, and 1 year durations.
† To get 4G LTE speed, you must have a 4G LTE capable device and 4G LTE SIM. Actual availability, coverage and speed may vary. LTE is a trademark of ETSI.
4. How do I activate my iPhone?
To activate your service, go to straighttalk.com/Activate or call 1-877-877-1986 from another phone. You will need the MEID Number (also known as the Serial Number), which is located on the red Activation Card and on the bottom of the iPhone box in the IMEI/MEID field. You will also need a Straight Talk Service Plan, which you can purchase at participating Walmart stores or with a credit card as part of the Activation process. After completing the Activation, you will need secure Wi-Fi access OR a computer (requires PC or Mac) with the latest version of iTunes and an Internet connection. To begin, simply turn your iPhone on, follow the prompts, and then choose a method to set up your iPhone:
• Using Wi-Fi: Simply select “Use Wi-Fi” then follow the on-screen prompts. When you receive the “Carrier Settings Update” pop-up, make sure to select “Update”; the phone will return to the main screen as the update runs in the background. This process can take up to a few minutes, depending on the speed of your Wi-Fi connection. Note: No SIM card is required for your iPhone, so disregard any messages asking for one.
• Using iTunes via a computer: Simply open the latest version of iTunes on your Mac or PC computer, then connect your iPhone to it using the USB cable that came in your package. Once you read and agree to the License Agreement, sync your iPhone with iTunes. You will receive a pop-up asking if you would like to download an update for your carrier settings—select “Download and Update.” Note: If you receive an alert saying there is no SIM card installed in the iPhone—simply ignore and select continue. No SIM card is required for your iPhone.
** After completing the setup, you MUST call *22890 from your iPhone to program it.
5. How do I know if my iPhone was activated successfully?
After successful completion of the update, your screen will display “iPhone is activated”; you can tap Dismiss. Also, the upper left corner of your screen will no longer display “No Service” and will then display signal strength bars and the letters “TFW.”
6. Can I use my old Apple ID and/or iTunes account with my new iPhone on Straight Talk?